Friday, December 11, 2009

OK Me too

1. Who are you?
Ummm Pat
2. What is your current health/weight status?
I have some health challenges. Chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, asthma, dejenerative joint disease, peripheral neuropothy, spinal stenosis, myelopothy,IBS.... ad nausium. Weight wise though I'm pretty good. I've lost a total of 131lbs so far and have just 12lbs to goal.
3. What does being "healthy" mean to you?
To have a body which will do what I ask of it without having to weigh what I would like to do against the consequences.
4. What is your ultimate goal?
I would love to be able to get back to work. I would like to have enough stamina to lead a "normal" active life. I would really like to not be in a state of either preparing for or recovering from surgery. Oh... and no pain would be nice too.
5. What is the biggest obstacle on your way to your goal?
Darn genes. And fear.
6. Who or what do you look up to the most, in regards to your goals?
Chai and Fatty. Sorry about passing on the crappy genes guys. I admire your determination to do the best you can.
7. If you could take a magic potion, instead of working for it, would you?
Well i guess I'm looking for a magic potion that would allow me to work for it. So... yeah absolutely.
8. What do you look forward to the most?
Getting to and maintaining my goal weight. Finally having enough stuff "fixed" so that I can work out and be a "hot mamma"
9. What is the biggest lesson you've learned so far?
Wishing won't make it so. Not everything can be "fixed" so you need to do the best you can with what you've got.
10. Do you have any big rewards planned?
mmmmmm.... nope

1 comment: