Sunday, November 15, 2009

Here I am...

OK ... Chai has been after me to start my own blog here....
SO... here i am!
I am Chai and Fatty's mom... and 2nd mom to Melissa and Adam... grandmamma to Chai (corgi), Zevon and Jaeger.

I have also been a chunker for all of my adult life. Until now.
I had Roux-en-Y gastric bypass Feb. 2nd, 2009. I have lost 128lbs so far... 30 before the surgery and 98 since.

I am a terrible typist so tend to avoid posting.... takes me f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
I will try to be better.
I am however having spine surgery tomorrow so I'll be starting out here with a break in the action ;-) .
I'll be back!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggerverse! :-)
    I hope you update a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom!!! You spelled Jager's name wrong. :( Good thing he can't read. haha Welcome to the world of blogs. Welcome home so soon after surgery too, crazy momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, for someone who said "I don't need a computer, I don't even like computers", look at yuo now with your own blog! Great to have you home... I'm sure your some of your stories and wisdom will be an inspiring to many....
    You know Oprah got started this way... Hahahaha

    Blog on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the spelling and such in the last post.. I was having trouble posting the message and when it did I had not fixed my mistakes...

    -=MM=-

    ReplyDelete